Skiing in the Zillertal
The Zillertal Arena ski area is located right at your doorstep
The valley station of the Karspitz lift is located only a stone's throw away from Residence Alpin. This lift transports experienced skiers up to an elevation of 2,264 m. The Rosenalm lift, located only 200 m from your vacation accommodations, will take you up to an elevation of 1,774 m. It is best suited for families and children. Since December 2015, you will find Austria's longest valley run here with 1,930 vertical meters to carve down. This amounts to a distance of 10 km! Your calves will definitely be burning. It is a great experience, and if you can ski down it in one go, you should be quite proud of yourself.
Zell am Ziller / Rosenalm – 1744 m
The Zillertal Arena is the largest ski area in the Zillertal
The ski area extends from Zell via Gerlos to Wald-Königsleiten and Krimml-Hochkrimml. 143 km of ski slopes and 51 lifts provide plenty of variety for your winter vacation. From easy, wide slopes to challenging, black slopes, there is something for every ability level. Snowboarders can show off their skills in the Arena snow park and on the halfpipe in Gerlos, Of course, there are many action and fun parks.
A stop for refreshments at a warm hut is an important part of a perfect ski day, and then you can continue to carve down the best prepared slopes. With an elevation of up to 2,500 m, the snow conditions are excellent, but if Old Man Winter happens not to cooperate, snow making equipment always guarantees top-quality slopes. Have fun on your skiing vacation in the Zillertal!
- NEW valley run in Zell am Ziller - Austria's longest valley run - 1,930 vertical meters in one run
- 143 km of slopes - 11 km black, 89 km red, 43 km blue
- 51 lifts | 320 ha of slopes equipped with snow making machines
- Children's paradise | 10 ski and snowboard schools
- 31 huts and snow bars | 200 km of cross-country trails | 5 permanent racing routes
- Arena snow park and halfpipe in Gerlos
- Kreuzwiese Action Park in Zell & Fun Park Hochkrimml
- Gerlosstein family skiing area on the Hainzenberg/Zillertal Arena
- Arena Coaster - alpine coaster - right at the valley station in the Zillertal Arena/Zell
- 1 artificial ice rink | 2 indoor tennis courts/squash
- 7 km (night) toboggan run in Gerlosstein and floodlit toboggan run in Gerlos and Krimml
- Free ski bus
- Children's discount 50%, youth discount 20%
- Free WLAN access at many lift stations and huts in the ski area
- iZillertal Arena APP - the practical guide for when you're out and about